Our team of engineers, building science experts and technicians has the experience and expertise to find a solution to any challenge and also identify opportunities for improvements to building operations.
If your building has a problem, Blue Pacific Drywall has a solution.
Every responsible building owner knows that you need to have a plan for future repairs. A Reserve Fund Study is one of the best resources to determine the timing and cost of upcoming repairs and replacements of building components. Required by legislation in most provinces, a Reserve Fund Study is one of the best resources to determine the timing and cost of upcoming repairs and replacements of building components.
Our team assesses the current condition of the building components, then identifies the expected service life and recommends a repair approach. Having prepared thousands of reserve fund studies on townhouses, high-rises, and industrial/commercial properties, our team has the experience to prioritize which components need repair from the urgent to the cosmetic. Aided by our knowledge of the full building life cycle and supported by our national team of structural, mechanical and electrical engineers and technologists, we help Condominium Boards and building owners make more informed decisions that protect their investment.
Blue Pacific Drywall offers Drywall Services in Lower Mainland, Regina & Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Our projects includes;
- #7 Units -1540 Grant St Vancouver
- #31 Units – Burke Mountain St
- Village Green – Coquitlam
- G3 – # 156 Units in Surrey
- 8 West – #152 Units in New Westminster
- Duplex Project – 141 & 60 Ave Surrey
- Promenade – Marine Drive White Rock
- The Teo – 13864 Hyland Road Surrey
- Maya – 1188 Johnson Street Coquitlam
- Majestic on Main – #24 Units – 4620 Main St Vancouver B.C.
- Drywall Services at Townhoue units – 6383 140 Street Surrey
- Brickstone Walk Phase 1 – 828 Royal Ave New Westminster B,C. Canada
- Drywall Service at Altura – 6299, 144 Street Surrey –
- Cassia – #60 units – 6965 Hastings St, Burnaby
- Shift – #36 units – 709, 12th Street, New Westminster
- Brookland – #91 Units on King George Highway – Finished in late 2011
- 65 Townhouse units -Arista – 2939 156th Street, Surrey
- Guildford Greens # 128 Units – 15399, Guildford Drive, Surrey B.C.
- # 50 units 13762 232 A St, Maple Ridge
- # 12 units Sixth Street Villa 7908 Graham Ave, Burnaby
- Townhouse units at 3888 – Norfolk Street Burnaby
- Maple on 84th – # 54 Townhouse units 8418, 163rd Street, Surrey
- # 50 units – West Azure 2453, 163rd Street Surrey
- # 26 units – East Azure 2456, 163rd Street Surrey
- Trend – 7445 Scott Road, Surrey
- Zaan Homes – 64 Townhouse units at 7156 and 144 Street
- 167 Townhouse units – Sullivan Heights
- 32 units at 368 Ellesmere Burnaby
- Grand Taj – 91 units
- Scott Central Development – 77 units
- Sky Reach Homes Burnaby
- The Gateway on Marine – North Vancouver
- Residence at Morgan Heights
- Khalsa School Project
- #70 units-Lotus Homes at Fleetwood
- #72 units-Vinterra Villas at Morgan Heights
- Success – 29 units in Abbotsford
- Econo Lodge Motel
- Super 8888 Motel project
- Holiday Inn Project